My name is Henrik. I am 55 years old. I am married with Elke, my wonderful wife since 36 years. We have two children, a son and a daughter. I am active in DX radio communication since 1995. My old call sign was 13CT724, but now I am active in the Alfa-Tango-Group since 2007, where my call sign is 13AT115.
- 13° 20 eastern longitude; 50° 54 northern latitude
- height above sea level:360-440m
- about: 42300 residents
- about: 882 residents/square kilometer
- town area: 48.082.115 square meter
- north south dimension: 9 km
- east west dimension: 9,4 km
- 250 km south of Berlin (capital of Germany)
- 30 km west of Dresden (capital of Saxony)
Freiberg was founded in 1162/70. It has the"city-rigth" since 1296. With the "mountain-law" it gots the privilege to be the first free "mountain-city" of Germany in 1346.
Freiberg, a city with a mining tradition going back over 820 years.Freiberg with its famous silver mines was a commercial centre during the Middle Ages.
The mining was stopped in 1969. The oldest mountain-academy was founded in 1765. It owned also a "teaching-pit" called "Reiche Zeche". Some very well know people studied in Freiberg like Alexander von Humbold, Lommonossow, Novalis and Gottlob Abraham Werner.
Freiberg today is home to many high-tech companies operating in the field of compound semiconductors, pure silicon and solar silicon.
Siltronic: perfect silicon solutions
Solar-World AG: Production of solar cells, Solar Power for your roof
WECO: fireworks for Home and Business
BEFESA ZINC: Steel and Galvanization Waste Recycling
- "Freiberger Dom" ( cathedral of Freiberg) 13th century
- "Goldene Pforte" (golden portal) about 1230
- "Silbermannorgel" (organ from Silverman) 1714
- city hall 1470
- Petri church 1225
- Nicolai church 15/16th century